Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Poster #6: What are your (hidden?) talents?

At my party on July 12, I put up a few posters with headings such as: Seen any good movies? Good News! and What are you making? I shoved markers into people's hands and set them to work. I'll post one from time to time. If you didn't make it to the party, or you did but you have a new thought, please add it in the comments.
music, calligraphy- miriam
I know a lot of facts -Carl
writing and organizing- mariana
index making- Marie
I'm trying not to let them be hidden- Bryan
Thinking about chainsaws
salsa dancing, singing, imitating people's speaking and manners - Biliana
Tap dancing- well, let's say not talent but avocation? I do play flute.-Susan
Nunchucks -Jen
pet skunk judge- Catherine
Memory to recall all sort of small details - Libia
I can fix vacuum cleaners. ( Not dog training, that's for sure!) -Inder
snarking. (OK, not that hidden.)
Painting ceramics. -Brenda
Introversion.
Digestion.
Making something from nothing. -Linda

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nurturing impractical dreams

Linda said...

I can see that, Temple.