Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Poster #1: Seen Any good movies?

At my party on Saturday, I put up a few posters with headings such as: Seen any good movies? Good News! and What are you making? I shoved markers into people's hands and set them to work. I'll post one from time to time. If you didn't make it to the party, or you did but you have a new thought, please add it in the comments.
Amazing Grace; Sense and Sensibility; Red Shoes; Cyrano De Bergerac- miriam
Under the Moon- Mariana
Dead Man Walking; Festival Express- Bryan
Young at Heart- Connie
Freedom Writers- Susan
The Gospel Road w/ Johnny Cash
No! -Steve
A Hard Day's Night
I'm Not There (Cate Blanchett gets and A+)- Barb
Back to the Future- miriam
Still Crazy- Sarah
Children of Heaven- Brenda (i want to see this- miriam)
Wall E- Libia
XXY- Anna
Life is Beautiful
Night Nurse- Barbara Stanwyck, Joan Blondell and craziness
The 40 year old Bachelor- Carl
Lisa: Into the West (Irish, 1990's?) Shut Up and Sing (Dixie Chicks); The Ploughman's Lunch (Eng. 1984); Ghost World (1990s); Tremors (1980s goofy horror); Pete Seeger: The Power of Song; The Last Waltz
The Station Agent, Opal Dream, Enchanted April, City of Hope- Linda

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

I did see a couple of movies at Gathering: Amazing Grace and Off Side. I'd recommend both. Since coming home, I've seen Wall-E and Stone Angel, both extraordinary.

I am a huge film fan though.

Nice to meet you at Gathering!

Blessings,

Jeanne

Linda said...

Hi Jeanne,
Ooh, movie recommendations with links! I look forward to checking them out. I enjoyed meeting you at Gathering, too.
Linda