At my party on Saturday, I put up a few posters with headings such as: Seen any good movies? Good News! and What are you making? I shoved markers into people's hands and set them to work. I'll post one from time to time. If you didn't make it to the party, or you did but you have a new thought, please add it in the comments.
Writing a sci-fi novel. -Mariana
Various shelves - John E.
Music, stories, and wonderful memories! Bryan
An afghan for Afghanis. - Connie
Jam!
my website (folksongcollector.com)
a "type set" of coins - Carl
a purse- Jen
A scarf for next winer. -Libia
Painting a mural at Children's Fairyland; made my first banana bread this morning; new friends -Biliana
trouble. -N
A Fair Isle sweater- Lisa
new musical friends
Knitting a washcloth, also a blanket and a baby hat for Afghans for Afghans; little boxes for stitch markers or buttons; lots of food for various potlucks -Linda
*I realize the picture is actually of a different poster, but I uploaded it on dial-up and do not have the patience to change it.

2 comments:
what an absolutely lovely party! wish we could have been there--Julie
I wish you could have been there, too, Julie. I guess I'll have to have at least one more birthday so you guys can party, right?
Post a Comment