Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Poster #2: Good News!

At my party on Saturday, I put up a few posters with headings such as: Seen any good movies? Good News! and What are you making? I shoved markers into people's hands and set them to work. I'll post one from time to time. If you didn't make it to the party, or you did but you have a new thought, please add it in the comments.
I'm enjoying M&O and I liked FGC. -Mariana
FCL is $olvent!
I'm at a party! -John E.
There are always options; Every day is a new chance to create, participate in, receive goodness - Biliana
My senators are supporting an end to the war!!
Linda was born!- Barb
Marc reached El Salvador, alive, will visit Perguin; Worship for peace at the War Requiem.- Susan S.
Parts of my garden are surviving the drought.-Connie
Rapid buses on Telegraph Ave. - Carl (They scare me- miriam).
Julia and Penni's wedding
It's summer
I'm getting married!- Libia
Bancroft Library is gonna re-open! Special collections for all.
Brooke and Issa's son Kouli born 7/10/2008
Hannah's sunflower has many blossoms and is attracting bees
Quaker Peace Cluster- next Sunday July 20th 5:30- HERE!
Our new school had a successful first year. Linda

2 comments:

Robin M. said...

Last night I was reflecting to Chris that one of the things I like about the Quaker blogosphere and Facebook is that reading them is like a People magazine about people I actually know, at least a little bit. This post is a great example of that.

Linda said...

Now there's a thought-- Quaker People Magazine! Glad you could celebrate vicariously, hope we can hang out sometime.