Inder did her version of this post (twice), but I, too, feel the need to catalog signs of spring. For many reasons, I feel like I don't take a really deep breath until spring. Here's some of the evidence I've collected that we're headed into the light (there would be more if Flickr and Blogger would only cooperate):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Girl Scout cookies -- ugh.
On the other hand, I totally caved to the lure of asparagus on Tuesday. I didn't see any at the Saturday farmer's market, but then on Tuesday it was like everybody had it. Joy!
Natalia,
Are GS cookies peanut-riddled? Or do you have other reasons for loathing them?
Glad to hear many folks have asparagus-- maybe it'll make it to the Saturday markets.
Linda, I won't be at singing this Monday, but you're welcome to stop by Hal's and my place beforehand to pick some Asp. It's in the front yard, so no need to feel like you're invading anyone's private spaces.
So good we eat it raw.
Yay!! Pretty spring shoes!! In the same vein, I was lusting over these, myself - http://www.shoes.com/product.asp?p=5038904&variant_id=EC1038732
They come in blue, yellow, and black too!
@ Mark,
Thanks, Mark. That's sweet of you!
@ Inder,
Those shoes are cute, especially in blue. But I would fall off of them!
Post a Comment