Saturday, January 01, 2011

The Year in Books

Total Read: 60
Mystery: 30
Fiction: 5
Juvenile: 5
graphic novel: 2
Memoir/Biography: 4
Art: 4
Food: 4
Other Non-fiction: 7
Bests:
The First Paul- Marcus Borg & John Crossan
The Black Echo- Michael Connely
Young, Gifted, and Black- 
Whatever It Takes- Paul Tough
Fist, Stick, Knife, Gun- Geoffrey Canada
Strength in What Remains- Tracy Kidder
To Kill a Mockingbird- Harper Lee
Tomato Red- Daniel Woodrell

3 comments:

Rebecita said...

Yay, your blog is alive! Bookstats! Inder and I have spent an inordinate amount of time in the past few days discussing our year-end stats, which shall be blogged about shortly. Also, the library is finally open again!

Linda said...

Yes, it was your previous posts about books that gave me the idea. And I was at the library within one hour of it being open again. Not that it made me anxious or sad to have it closed for a week. No, not at all.

Rebecita said...

Ha ha ha, I love the mental image of you camping out waiting for the library to open over the holiday. Seriously, it's not like I needed any more books, but apparently I didn't renew my card by the deadline so I COULDN'T REQUEST ANYTHING THAT WHOLE TIME. So frustrating.