The Sea of Monsters- Rick Riordan
Death of A Valentine- M.C. Beaton
The Double Comfort Safari Club- Alexander McCall Smith
Merry, Merry Ghost- Carolyn Hart
Bright Hair About the Bone- Beverly Cleverly
Five Little Peppers and How They Grew- Margaret Sidney
DVDs watched:
Wallander Season 1
MacLeod's Daughters S1 D1-2
24 S1 D1-2
Wycliffe S1 D1-2
Hamish MacBeth S2 D2
Big Love S3 D4 (or was it 5?)
Amexicano
Crafting:
14? inches of crochet afghan for Afghan for Afghans
1 hand towel
3 dishcloths, 2 more in progress
1.3 mitts
Museums visited:
Lacis
Legion of Honor
De Young
California Academy of Sciences
Oakland Museum of California
Other experiences:
dinner and AVE concert with CL, Christmas Eve dinner @ LJ's, narrowly escaping jury duty, knitting at EV's, New Year's Eve dinner and crafting with CA

1 comment:
I love your vacation summary and am very pleased to have been part of it. I still think about some of the prints we saw. Fabulous! I'm also happy to hear your afghan is coming along.
Post a Comment