Sunday, September 19, 2010

East Oakland Quotes of the Day: Journals

Here are some letters to me that made me smile:

Dear Ms. ______
My day will be Awsome because I will talk camly to everyone today. Sincerely, B

Dear Ms. ___, ... Oso (also) in the homework you put coloring... I like to do homework from Ms. __. It's sow fun to do your homework. I like to do stuff fun in the homework like the speling I like the words. [some spelling fixed; some too charming to fix]

Dear Ms. __, This year I like 3 grade because we do a lote uf math. And I like math because you can learn like 2+3 you can learn that from math. And now I am teaching my brother math.

Dear Ms. __,  I love how you are my teacher and how you teach us new big words and numbers. How you give us jobs and how you make sure our work is done. You make us smarter every day. You're the smartest teacher ever.

Dear Ms. ___, I like when you teach us thank you Ms. __. ... Today I happy becase you are the best teacher in the worl. Sincerely, A

Dear Ms. __. ... I like this school. This school rocks. I love writing. Love, Y

Dear Ms. __, I like 3th grade. :-) When I grow up I want to be a great teacher just like you. I love you. :-) love, V

Dear Ms. __, Thanks for being my teacher. I am glad I am on your class. You are the best in the class. I love you. :-)

1 comment:

Standard Gandhi Bandar Lampung said...

Oh my God! It must be fun to have such students. I myself am a teacher but I teach grown-ups most of the time. You must never feel bored to have these kids, must you?