This is what happens when all I really should get done is cleaning the house. I get enthralled by things like this goofy, goofy quiz. I wonder, on average, how most people relate to these things. Does everyone stare at the choices and think, where is e) None of the above? I know that after most elections, I am reminded that I am in the extreme minority on most issues and that it's only because I live in the Bay Area that I can forget this fact. Not that this quiz is political, but it gave me that same feeling of being decidedly outside the mainstream.
Maybe my quiz result was really supposed to be "You Act Like You Are 130 Years Old."
You Act Like You Are 30 Years Old |
![]() You are a thirty-something at heart. You've had a taste of success and true love, but you want more! You're responsible, wise, and have enough experience to understand a lot of the world. You're at the point in your life where you understand yourself pretty well. You are figuring out what you want... and how to get it! |


No comments:
Post a Comment